This is the incomplete draft that I started at the end of 2014 and never finished or published. Since I did 2015’s I thought it would be nice to have this out there too.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last year, I trained for and ran a half marathon. That was really really important to me and really exciting. Honestly, while I was running I may as well have been flying, I was so excited. I finished, I ran it faster than I thought I would and was so impressed with myself.
*whispers* then I stopped running, exercising and eating healthy. the end.
I said last year that I wanted to be healthy and strong. I felt like that for a while, but really didn’t keep up with it. I lost no weight at all training for the half, and my body was sore and tired all the time, so it was pretty depressing to think that I put a lot of work into trainng and didn’t come away with some of those more vain side effects.
For this year, I want to be better at routine. Getting anything done as the mom of a family of 5 means that at least 30 previous tasks must be completed first. I can’t make dinner until the dishwasher is emptied, the counters are clear, the pots clean, the table clear, the groceries bought, the meal planned for, the kids occupied, etc etc etc. So I’m trying to look ahead a bit more and get into some routines. Household stuff.
Get back to running. Or at least any form of regular exercise. The regularness, being my most important goal.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
none. I visited North Carolina and New York, though.
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you didn’t have in 2014?
Routines. A clean house. More patience with my kids.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I stopped running. I procrastinate. I put things off.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
21. What was your favorite TV program?
I watched through Queer As Folk on Netflix and loved it. (not for the faint of heart with regards to sexual content) Finally finished How I Met Your Mother and Breaking Bad.
24. What was your favorite film from this year?
I don’t see a lot of movies, but I surprisingly like Guardians of the Gallaxy. Beer movie,
25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
A visit to my favorite German restaurant, 35
27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2013?
jeans, white tshirt and cardigan, anything in heather gray.
28. What kept you sane?
James, beer. Twitter